Mamby on the Beach kicks off this Saturday July 2nd at Oakwood Beach in Chicago. The two-day lakefront festival includes a variety of incredible artists such as Atmosphere, Chet Faker, Lido, Santigold, Animal Collective and many more. In addition to the already outstanding lineup, Mamby on the Beach offers unique art installations, beach-friendly games, exclusive water access and silent disco yoga. For the first time, Mamby will offer wellness workshops, tarot card and palm readings, a new and improved tiki bar, and of course, a handful of unbelievable food vendors including Cheesie\’s, Harold\’s Wings, Da Lobsta Roll, Porkchop and more.
Over the course of the weekend, Mamby on the Beach will host a plethora of official after parties:
- Pre-Party w/ Bishop Briggs – SoHo House (Members & Guests Only) – Sohohousechicago.com
- Tale Of Us & Recondite (Live) – The MID – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Thomas Jack & Billy Kenny – Concord Music Hall – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Hannah Wants & Gene Farris – Evil Olive – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Jerry Folk & Tugboat Edits – Virgin Hotels Cerise Rooftop – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Mayer Hawthorne (DJ Set) – Virgin Hotels Cerise Rooftop – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Loco Dice & The Martinez Brothers – The MID – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Chromeo (DJ Set) – Studio Paris – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
Check out the festival set times as well as festival map below. You can buy tickets for Mamby on the Beach here.